Title: Program Support Associate
FLSA Classification: Non Exempt Hourly
Department: Program Delivery
Reports to: Director of Facilities
Overall responsibility: The Program Support Associate assists in the support and delivery of the Institute’s programs and events from conception to clean up. The Associate should have experience in special event management, provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional, and be able to build relationships with both internal and external customers. The Associate must have the ability to manage administration and logistics in support of the teaching faculty in a busy learning environment. The ability to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities and meet deadlines with minimal supervision. Excellent organization is key to success in this role. Ability to work weekend programs a few times a year is required. This position is essential during all in-person programs.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Work in a cohesive manner with the teaching faculty, Program Enrollment, Front Office, Guest Services, and Property, as well as the Kitchen to ensure smooth operations for the participants.
- Must be able to maintain calm under pressure during times or high urgency, in addition to regular times of high activity level, such as a program in progress.
- Perform communication on behalf of Program Delivery
- Complete program preparations as outlined, in an organized manner, on schedule, to ensure smooth delivery.
- Run queries from the CRM system and produce statistics and reports.
- Troubleshoot and work to solve unexpected issues.
- Print and organize supporting program materials and documentation, as well as props and binders for the teachers and participants.
- Set up audio visual equipment.
- Regularly check the working condition of the PA system, microphones, projector, supporting computers & laptops, recording programs, and translation equipment.
- Perform or assist Guest Services in classroom set up and breakdown, pre and post programs.
- On-Site Registration Assistance.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Must work occasional evenings and weekends
- Previous customer service experience.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Minimum mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org 1-year administrative support experience.
EOE. To apply please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com