Son-Rise Program Intensive Coordinator
To provide excellent service for clients before and during their Intensive week in all areas of accommodations: travel, translation, meals, delivery of materials to classes, to be available for immediate assistance to the director and other Son-Rise staff in requests to provide needs to the family. This role may also assist the front office to answer phones approximately 3 hours per week.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Pre-Intensive process – Make sure kitchen, property & guest services know special requests, etc. are arranged for the upcoming week.
- Travel arrangements– supporting international families with VISA Letters, etc.
- Communicating with the family before and during their time to assure their stay is comfortable and they are taken care of.
- Clearly communicates needs to guest services, the kitchen and property for the delivery of the services.
- Caring for the family apartment (address any needs of the family that may come up throughout the week: more pens, problems with property – call property, more blankets – contact guest services, how to use telephone, etc.).
- Assuring that all training recording and materials are delivered to the family before they leave.
- Meeter-Greeter: Responsible for welcoming the family, making certain they sign legal documentation, and familiarizing them with their apartment.
- Communicate specific needs about the child to our Son–Rise program staff after family meet and greet.
- Communicate weekly with the Intensive Director about upcoming families and fulfill all requests of the Intensive Director.
- Supports staff with supplying clear materials for Foreign Speaking Children.
- On-site program registration assistance.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Able to use Excel & Word
- Shows easy and clear communication skills to be able to speak with families via email, phone and in person.
EOE. To apply: email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.