Title: On-Line Help Desk Representative
FLSA Classification: Hourly Non-Exempt
Department: Son-Rise Program®
Reports to: Son-Rise Program Executive Assistant
Overall responsibility: The Online Help Desk Representative will be responsible for assisting clients with technical and other questions and issues that arise with The Son-Rise Program® Online.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot & resolve client issues with the online course
- Act as liaison for client tech support issues
- Become expert in the back-end operation of the online course
- Stay up to date with course platform and course changes
- Use Zendesk support ticketing system to communicate with clients
- Stay up to date with Zendesk features and implementation
- Keep course troubleshooting manual, online knowledge base, Zendesk email templates, and help desk job manual current
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Transfer leads to Program Enrollment Department
- Run course reports and user reports as requested
- On-site Registration Assistance
- Perform other duties as needed
Maintains OI Standards to include:
- Maintain positive client and staff relationships.
- Respond appropriately to client inquiries and concerns to ensure total satisfaction.
- Reach out to Supervisor, for any issues or needs that are out of the ordinary.
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- Follow the standards for the Option Institute Staff.
- High School graduate, or equivalent
- Advanced Computer Skills: MS Office, Excel
- IT Help Desk experience a plus
- Utilization or Zendesk or other ticketing system required
- HTML knowledge required
- Knowledge of Macros Integration a must
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task a must
- Able to prioritize different tasks
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to sit, communicate, reach and manipulate objects, tools or controls. Minimum physical exertion. Duties involve moving materials weighing up to 10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 20 pounds on an occasional basis. Manual dexterity and coordination are required over 75% of the work period while operating equipment such as computer keyboard, mouse, 10-key calculator, phone, and similar machines.
EOE. To apply: email cover letter and resume to email@example.com