In Couples Course, you will acquire the following tools:
• Keys to Closeness: Create a safe space together for truly honest communication.
• Moving Past the Past: Heal old hurts so you both can enjoy each other now.
• Intimacy Without Fear: Learn how you can always “plug in” to feelings of deep love, free from any fear or reservation.
• The No-Blame Game: No longer take what your partner does personally (and vice versa), which eliminates 90% of arguments.
• The Option Process® Dialogue: Use this vital technique to listen to one another in a whole new way.
• Principles of Happy Negotiation: Crucial steps to navigate disagreements and achieve real resolution – without anger, hurt or resentment.
Couples Course was an incredible week. The tools that I have learned will help me in my quest for a love for myself and my spouse and our relationship. It feels like it will be easy to be successful using the tools of dialogue, negotiation, deep loving and meaningful conversations, authentic commitments and trust of actions. We are a professional company supplying the latest I believe this week has been a life changing experience.
Fire Safety Coordinator, NY
My husband and I have learned how to love each other in ways we never thought possible. We had a shut down in our relationship. He went his way, outside of our marriage and I went my way, to shut down emotionally and sexually. We chose not to give up on our marriage and look at our choices as a gift. We have begun anew and with that are all the possibilities we can achieve and have in an authentic and loving partnership.
Kathleen Corelli Byrne
Mental Health Worker, CT
I came here with a good relationship, so I just thought maybe it could get a bit better. I had no idea how amazing it could be! We have both shared wants and dreams we never even knew before, learned to communicate from an authentic and trusting place. And discovered an intimacy that goes far beyond what I thought possible! This short time has changed us forever. And I am so grateful.
With our 10th anniversary approaching, my husband suggested we come to Couples Course. It has been a beautiful week and I can think of no better way to enhance a relationship. Our relationship has been very loving, but with the complicated lives we were living, it was not as full of the intimate connections we used to have. The tools we were given and the authentic sharing of the couples around us sent us away with a real sense of excitement for the adventure ahead. It was really special to do this course facilitated by such loving teachers who were willing to share their experiences as well as question ours.