Title: Client Support Associate
FLSA Classification: Hourly Non-Exempt
Department: Program Enrollment Department
Reports to: On-Site PED Supervisor
Overall responsibility: Processing all administrative tasks for group programs (including online and on-site), product orders (including online) and intensive program deposits; clerk for the Op Shop on and off program; provides on-campus support in dining hall during lunch; creates Evening Planning Session packets and assigns clients to their Evening Planning Session groups; and creates Summit Club packets and groups for clients and teachers; back-up for Front Office; and completes Registration Maintenance Call’s for clients registered for programs.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall administrative task completion thru Gold Mine and Gold Mine Administrator in compliance with OI policies and accounting requirements.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients either on the phone or through e-mail.
- Answer any staff questions regarding administration for programs.
- Serve as Op Shop clerk during programs, as well as off program for Intensive Family.
- Assigns clients for on-campus group programs to rooms on housing chart.
- Responsible for on-campus dining hall support during programs.
- Responsible for creating Evening Planning Session packets and assigning clients to groups.
- Responsible for creating Summit Club packets and groups for clients and teachers.
- Responsible for client/prospect correspondence into “psupport” and “correspondence” inboxes
- Responsible for completing Registration Maintenance Call’s for clients registered for programs, and passing back to their Program Advisor for more support as needed.
- Back up for Front Office when they are out, or need lunch coverage.
- Onsite Registration assistance
- Perform other duties as needed.
- High School graduate, or equivalent
- Strong Customer Service Skills, both on phone and in person
- Comfortable being on the phone
- Strong Computer Skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task a must
- Able to prioritize various different tasks
EOE. To apply please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.