Title: Online Client Support Associate
FLSA Classification: Hourly Non-Exempt
Department: Program Enrollment Department
Reports to: On-Site PED Supervisor
Overall responsibility: The Online Client Support Associate will be responsible for assisting clients in utilizing the Online Son-Rise Program®, assisting with administrative tasks, providing excellent customer service, Facebook responsibilities, and consultation reports.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting clients in utilizing the Online Son-Rise Program®:
- Become expert in the back end and operation of the online course
- Troubleshoot & resolve client issues with the online course
- Act as liaison for client tech support issues
- Stay up to date with course platform and course changes
- Create course manual and troubleshooting documents to cover most common client issues
- Responsible for assisting with administrative task completion thru Gold Mine and Gold Mine Administrator in compliance with OI policies and accounting requirements.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients either on the phone or through e-mail.
- Responsible for client/prospect correspondence
- Responsible for accepting and approving client’s to join our private Facebook groups
- Responsible for pulling leads and assigning to Program Administrators
- Run or create consultation reports pertaining to on-line clients as requested
- On-site Registration Assistance
- Perform other duties as needed
Maintains OI Standards to include:
- Maintain positive client and staff relationships.
- Respond appropriately to client inquiries and concerns to ensure total satisfaction.
- Reach out to Son-Rise Director, PED On-site Supervisor & Project Management for any issues or needs that are out of the ordinary.
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- Follow the standards for the Option Institute Staff.
- High School graduate, or equivalent
- Advanced Computer Skills: MS Office, Excel
- IT Help Desk Experience a plus
- Gold Mine, Gold Mine Administrator experience a plus
- Strong Customer Service Skills, both on phone and in person
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task a must
- Able to prioritize various different tasks
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to sit, communicate, reach and manipulate objects, tools or controls. Minimum physical exertion. Duties involve moving materials weighing up to 10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 20 pounds on an occasional basis. Manual dexterity and coordination are required over 75% of the work period while operating equipment such as computer keyboard, mouse, 10-key calculator, phone, and similar machines.
EOE. To apply please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.