Title: Website Coordinator
FLSA Classification: Salary Exempt
Department: World Wide Communications
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Overall responsibility: The Website Coordinator is responsible for publishing content to our websites, maintaining continuity of themes and branding, designing and adjusting layouts, streamlining navigation, creating draft concept pages and increasing online presence to potential customers. The Coordinator is responsible for coordinating creative efforts for new website content with the Art Director and the Marketing Department as well as maintaining and updating several company websites
Key areas of responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain various web forms for data collection (HTML, JS, and PHP coding experience required)
• Identify and implement innovative SEO Strategies including: optimize web content for maximum visibility and ranking in the major search engine – includes HTML, site structure as well as page layout and navigation consideration
• Using Google Analytics, AdWords and other tools, monitor and report on monthly PPC campaigns and Traffic/Usage analysis. Prepare monthly website traffic reports. Make informed decisions based on information analysis to refine keyword strategies and SEO strategies.
• In Bound links development from relevant sites and directories
• Follow provided naming conventions (URL structure, file names) and linking conventions of web pages, images and multimedia files
• Create, test and track landing pages including page optimization and effective conversion strategies to create web contacts, call requests, and program registrations.
• Perform content management and updates.
• Ongoing Development/Improvement of site features, design and functionality.
• Web/App hosting administration (GoDaddy, SiteGround) for making server side changes related to website functionality and performance.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent in related professional experience
• Two years website work experience required.
• Solid experience using search engine analytics (Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.), SEO, and social media integration to maximize traffic to websites.
• Strong understanding and experience with HTML, CSS, JS Coding
• Strong understanding and experience managing WordPress sites and publishing content with a WordPress site.
• Needs to be able to work on basic HTML webpages directly (not on a WordPress).
• Experience managing content on Ecommerce platforms like Open cart, Zen cart, etc.
• Experience with mobile and responsive web design.
• Excellent Communication and other interpersonal skills
• Exceptional time-management and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a larger team
EOE. To apply please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com