Giving the gift of stocks and securities, rather than selling securities and donating the after-tax proceeds, provides you with powerful tax benefits and provides Option Institute and Autism Treatment Center of America with additional funds to help families of Autistic children and individuals facing life’s challenges to succeed!
How to make a stock or securities gift to Option Institute:
- You can make your gift through an electronic transfer through your bank or broker.
- Your broker will require written instructions from you in order to initiate the transfer. Below is the account information they will need to
make the transfer.
- Please include in your instructions the name of securities and the number of shares to be gifted to the Option Institute.
- Important: Please notify or have your broker notify Option Institute when you are making a stock gift by contacting Kelly Healey,
Staff Accountant, at email@example.com so we can appropriately acknowledge your gift. Otherwise, we don’t know who the gift has come from.
- Securities can be transferred directly to Option Institute’s account with (????) as follows:
(Name and address of account)
(Other pertinent info)
As always, discuss your plans with your financial advisor to determine the best way and timing for you to donate.