Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Embrace Your Whole Self: Discover the art of genuine self-love, cherishing every aspect of your being, even the parts you’ve judged harshest. Embrace your beauty, intelligence, and capabilities without apology.
- Rise Above Limitations: Bid farewell to the chains of your past, liberating yourself from the weight of difficult experiences that have held you back or haunted you.
- Learn how you are “enough”: Embrace your inherent worthiness without self-doubt, releasing the beliefs “I’m not smart enough,” “I’m not pretty enough,” and “I’m not capable enough.”
- Create an optimum work-life balance: Juggling family, career, personal life, and health, impacting self-care, quality time with loved ones, and pursuing personal interests.
- Unleash Your Personal Power: No longer be a victim to external circumstances or judgments of others, (or additionally experiencing compounded barriers due to marginalized racial or ethnic discrimination and limited access to resources.) Gain the tools to navigate life’s challenges with resilience and grace, empowering you to create your new, desired reality.
- Put yourself first: Learn why and how this benefits everyone. Gain life-long “female satisfaction” tools to feel at ease with prioritizing yourself.
Don’t settle for a life defined by others’ expectations. It’s time to stand tall, declare your presence to the world, and embrace your exceptional nature. Join the Exceptional Woman program and embark on an unforgettable journey of self-discovery. It’s time to be you without apology.
Five LIVE Sessions via Zoom
August 19th – 23rd, 2024
Live Session Times: 12 – 3pm EST
Course Fee: $1400.00 USD
I had spent years struggling with self judgment, judgment of my body, yearning for a ‘mother’ to heal me. After this outstanding program, I have, for the first time ever, been able to feel my perfection, look in the mirror and see beauty, healed myself by taking in the comfort of being held, and have felt my own strength and power to direct my growth.
Cardiology Practice Administrator, Maryland
Exceptional Woman taught me for the first time in my life what being a woman is really all about. Not only am I now proud to be a woman, but I have the ability to express what is exceptional about being a woman with the tools to really show who I am and to love me as an exceptional woman!
Administrative Assistant, South Africa
I soared to new heights. I learned more about myself and grew more in four days than I have in four years of therapy. I am especially appreciative to have learned that I am loveable exactly as I am and that I will be OK no matter what life brings.
Neuropsychologist, New York
In one week, I’m a totally different person. I can love everyone in my life now! And most important love myself. I even stopped smoking because I’m taking care of myself now. You will meet the most wonderful person here at the Option Institute — yourself!!!
Office Manager, Netherlands
I came to Exceptional Woman grieving the loss of my son who is grown and off to college. I am leaving this week excited to develop and enjoy a new relationship with him and with myself. I am comfortable embracing change and looking forward to this next chapter of my life. I have tools to take with me that I will use for the rest of my life to create the most amazing life possible.
Manager NHI, California
Coming to Exceptional Woman was the best holiday for my soul. Instead of a quick fix, I came away with so much healing and re-discovered who I am and to love myself. What a great gift this course was for me.
A program that allows you a safe place to explore your beliefs about yourself. With great laughter and fun activities you will come to a place of understanding why you do the things you do. A program that will help you make life changes you have only dreamed of.
Mother / Teacher, New York
I realize clearly now that expressing myself and sharing my experiences and self judgments are my way to freeing myself, to creating the happiness I want in my life. This week has been perfect. I feel such gratitude to the Option Institute for continually being the love and acceptance you teach. Thank you. Thank you.
Community Service Worker, Canada
Being here has been a beautiful and powerful journey in learning about myself; accepting and loving myself. I’ve learned to uncover beliefs that held me back and to accept the ones I didn’t want to change. I’ve learned that there’s nothing wrong with me. Most important for me is that I can allow myself to receive love and anything that would come with that; and I have received lots of love here.
Son-Rise Mom,, New York