Which Mountain will you climb?
Pathway #2: Professional Enhancement Summit
- Attain certification level of the Option Process Dialogue.
- Enhance your capacity and effectiveness as a helping professional.
- Improve your work environment and productivity – by using the Option Process Mentor skills and attitude with those you supervise.
- Have an accredited certification program with the International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring (IAPCM) on your professional profile.
In Mentor Certification you’ll learn how to:
- Employ a highly respectful, effective system of questions specifically designed to transform discomfort, distress, and self-limiting behaviors.
- Gain (or help someone else gain) personal clarity, comfort, and self-empowerment.
- Master a nonjudgmental and nondirective attitude that establishes an ideal environment for another to explore their emotional discomfort.
- Help clients, colleagues and friends uncover and change their beliefs, and through doing so, change the way they act and feel.
- Dismantle your personal limitations and self-judgments to build a strong, consistent loving attitude.
- Refine your listening abilities to clearly discern the limiting and judgmental beliefs of another person.
Enhance your career with this fully accredited training program
You will gain a wealth of new tools and skillsAs a certified Option Process Mentor, you can help others using the same process and philosophy that has helped thousands to transform their lives. Many professionals have enhanced their careers and efficacy by becoming a Certified Option Process Mentor. Professional areas enhanced by this training include:
|Advocacy||Counseling with Juvenile & Adult Offenders||Mergers & Acquisitions|
|Aging / Gerontology||Crisis Intervention||Nursing|
|Assessment and Testing||Executive Coaching||Psychiatric Nursing|
|Athletic Coaching||Family Abuse||Personal Coaching|
|Bereavement Counseling||Guidance Counseling||Physician|
|Career Counseling||Health Counseling||Psychology|
|Case Management||Hospice Care||Psychotherapy|
|Child Abuse||Life Coaching||Children & Adolescents|
|Medical Professionals||Managed Care||School Counseling|
|Community & Agency Counseling||Management/Admin||Social Work|
|Conflict Resolution||Marriage & Family Counseling||Special Needs|
|Corporate Integration||Mediation||Substance Abuse Counseling|
|Advocacy||Counseling with Juvenile & Adult Offenders|
|Mergers & Acquisitions||Aging / Gerontology|
|Assessment and Testing||Executive Coaching|
|Psychiatric Nursing||Athletic Coaching|
|Family Abuse||Personal Coaching|
|Bereavement Counseling||Guidance Counseling|
|Case Management||Hospice Care|
|Life Coaching||Children & Adolescents|
|Medical Professionals||Managed Care|
|School Counseling||Community & Agency Counseling|
|Conflict Resolution||Marriage & Family Counseling|
|Special Needs||Corporate Integration|
|Mediation||Substance Abuse Counseling|
I thought I was coming to a training program that would teach me a practical skill, but that was maybe 5% of it-the other 95% was learning-once and for all-to get really comfortable in my own skin- because it is only from this space of self-acceptance and love that I can deliver the simple, useful questions of the dialogues.
Mentor / Film Maker, California
Certification has without a doubt been one of the most significant and powerful months of my life. The program has been delivered with excellence; the classes were fun, clear, well-balanced and very useful. The love and support from all the staff to learn and grow has been outstanding. Thank you so much for your willingness to take each step in training and self-studentship with each of us. It is an honor and a delight to now be a fully equipped mentor and an ambassador for this process in the world.
Psychology / Neuroscience University Student, United Kingdom
I learned to let go of anxiety, self-judgment and fear of others and to trust myself and truly listen to others in ways I never have before. I received tremendous love and support in conjunction with the challenges of learning and growing. I realized in much greater depth that we can change what we think and feel at any time.
Workforce Development / Organizational Effectiveness, Connecticut